The Red Cross First Aid app is a free, comprehensive pocket guide to first aid and CPR, giving you access to up to date first aid information anytime, anywhere. Instructions are clear and easy to use with helpful videos and images.
Steps to take action
- Go to the Apple App store or the Google Play store, and search ‘Australian Red Cross First Aid’ to download the app onto your phone or tablet.
- Use the ‘learn’ tab to learn basic first aid skills through simple and clear instructions and videos.
- Use the ‘test’ tab to test your knowledge and continue your learning of basic first aid skills.
- Keep the app on your device and familiarise yourself with the ‘emergency’ tab so you are able to provide basic first aid in an emergency situation.
- Encourage friends and family to download and use the Australian Red Cross First Aid app.