Our program for high schools and colleges, Pathways to Protection, offers issue-rich engagements, critical discussion points and interactive scenarios.
- a pre-presentation activity for teachers to gauge students’ existing understanding of forced migration
- an overview of human rights, refugees and people seeking asylum
- an engaging role play activity that allows students to walk in the shoes of someone seeking asylum
- individuals’ experiences of seeking safety and the challenges they faced in settlement
- an evaluation activity for teachers to gauge shifts in students’ knowledge and perceptions.