Thank you for your continuous support over the last challenging months. The good news is, many of your favourite Red Cross shops are now open again.
Safety is our first priority, so we're working hard to keep our shops safe.
- Extra disinfectant cleaning in our stores and our distribution centre
- Limiting the number of customers at any one time for social distancing
- Providing hand sanitiser in all stores
- Our volunteers and staff are using gloves
- Holding recycled donations in our distribution centre for 72 hours before sorting for sale
We will continue to monitor the changing COVID environment and adjust our policies in line with this.
Our open shops are now accepting donations of great quality preloved items. Your donations help us continue our work supporting people around the country, now and always.
We look forward to welcoming you back through our doors and will continue to work hard to opening more of our store network.
We’re re-opening more of our stores across Australia every day. Find your nearest store and give them a call to check if they are open.