Important COVID-19 update
Thank you for your continuous support over the last challenging months. The good news is, many of your favourite Red Cross shops are now reopening.
Safety is our first priority, so we're working hard to keep our shops safe.
- Extra disinfectant cleaning in our stores and our distribution centre
- Limiting the number of customers at any one time for social distancing
- Providing hand sanitiser in all stores
- Our volunteers and staff are using gloves
- Holding new donations for 72 hours before processing them for sale
- Our open shops are now accepting donations of great quality preloved items. Your donations help us continue our work supporting people around the country, now and always.
We look forward to welcoming you back through our doors and will continue to work hard to opening more of our store network.
We're re-opening more of our stores across Australia every day. To check if your nearest store is open, search below and give them a call.