What Mental Health Matters courses are available?
Book into a workshop or online course today. Mental Health Matters workshops run for 4 hours, online courses take 90 minutes.
Locations, dates and times of courses are outline on our booking page.
Who should attend?
Everyone in the Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury, Lithgow and Penrith areas is invited to come along. People and communities affected by drought and bushfires are particularly encouraged to attend.
Why should I attend a Mental Health Matters course?
- To find out how to maintain wellbeing and resilience in yourself and others
- If you find you are getting stressed or anxious and would like to cope better
- If you have a loved one who seems to be anxious, or has told you they feel depressed, and you'd like to know how to cope more effectively
- If you are dealing with a crisis situation or feel you may be in the future
- If you would like to know where to go to get further mental health support, assistance or resources.
NEED HELP TO BOOK?
Call Australian Red Cross on 1800 733 276 / firstname.lastname@example.org
This activity has been funded by Wentworth Healthcare, provider of the Nepean Blue Mountains Primary Health Network, as part of the Australian Government’s Empowering our Communities initiative.