What is a First Aid Champion?
First Aid Champions are high school students who inspire their communities to learn basic life-saving skills.
No prior first aid or community action experience is required to become a First Aid Champion – just a positive attitude and an interest in spreading first aid awareness.
Red Cross provides First Aid Champions with:
- First aid certification
- Training and a toolkit to effectively engage with your school community
- Ongoing support to plan and run school-based first aid actions
To become a First Aid Champions you need to:
- Apply below
- Attend a half day first aid training session
- Attend a two-hour community action training session
- Host at least one action or event in your school community
- Report on the impact of your action or event to Red Cross