Waratahs text to give and win competition 2016
To be eligible to participate in the Waratahs text to give and win Competition (the Text RUGBY to give $5 and go into the draw to win! competition) you must satisfy these Terms and Conditions, including the Eligibility Criteria, set out below.
"We/Australian Red Cross/Red Cross/Promoter" means Australian Red Cross Society ABN 50 169 561 394. Address: 155 Pelham Street, Carlton VIC 3053, Phone: 03 9345 1800, Website: www.redcross.org.au. Charity Mail Number: 10100009.
"Waratahs match or Event" means the match on Friday 18 March where NSW Waratahs will play NZ Highlanders at Allianz Stadium at 7:40pm.
"Platinum Waratahs Family Membership" means access to all home games in the Super Rugby regular season in reserved platinum seating category for 2 adults and 2 juniors or 1 adult and 3 juniors. Members also have access to full member benefits, including membership pack, Members' Mail with exclusive member-only content, discounts on corporate hospitality, club events, additional match tickets, and club / supporter kit, PLUS advance access to purchase tickets to NSW Waratahs-hosted Super Rugby Finals and domestic Test match tickets
"You/Your" means the person who texts RUGBY to 1992 7677 to give $5 and go in the draw to win Platinum Waratahs Family Membership for 2016 and a jersey signed by certain players in the team.
"Register/Registering/Registered/Registrant" means texting RUGBY to 1992 7677 to give $5 to go into the draw to win Platinum Waratahs Family Membership for 2016 and a jersey signed by certain players in the team.
Terms and Conditions:
1. There is 1 prize (Incentive Prize) to be won by 1 registered giver. The prize consists of:
a.) 1 (one) Platinum Waratahs Family Membership for 2016 (valued at $1,160).
b.) 1 (one) jersey signed by certain players in the team (valued at $200).
2. Incentive Prizes RRP $1,360.
3. Only one Incentive Prize may be won per Registrant.
4. An Incentive Prize (or any part thereof) cannot be redeemed, transferred or exchanged for cash or any other goods or services.
5. If any Incentive Prize (or part thereof)) is unavailable, Red Cross, i its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from an Australian regulatory authority.
6. Entrants are to text RUGBY to 1992 7677 on Friday 18 March to be eligible for the competition. One entry per person.
7. Each SMS is charged at $5, which will appear on Your mobile phone bill or usage history. The payment of $5 is not a donation so a receipt for this amount will not be provided.
8. You understand that by texting RUGBY to 1992 7677 you may be contacted by Australian Red Cross to determine whether you would like to support Australian Red Cross in the future.
9. The competition end date is Friday 18 March 2016 after the conclusion of the Event.
10. Winners to be drawn at 12pm (midday) on Monday 21 March 2016 at the Australian Red Cross office - Level 4, 464 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 and will be notified within 2 (two) working days by phone, email and confirmation letter by Australian Red Cross.
11. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Incentive Prize a second draw will take place at Australian Red Cross office - Level 4, 464 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000 on Friday 25 March 2016 at 12pm (midday). The winner will be notified within 2 (two) working days by phone, email and confirmation letter by Australian Red Cross.
12. Red Cross and its employees, contractors and agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection the use of any Incentive Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). This is a strict condition for the acceptance of any Incentive Prize.
13. Red Cross may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time prior to midnight 17 March 2016. Upon amending these Terms and Conditions we will re-post them on redcross.org.au/waratahs. Registrants will be bound by the amended Terms and Conditions from that time.
To be eligible to participate in the Text RUGBY to give $5 and go into the draw to win!
1. You must text RUGBY to 1992 7677 to give $5 to go into the draw to win Platinum Waratahs Family Membership for 2016 and a jersey signed by certain players in the team.
2. You must text on the event day - 18 March 2016
3. You must be a resident of NSW, Australia.
4. You must have an eligible phone plan. Optus prepaid plans are ineligible.
5. You must pay your phone bill to be eligible to win..
6. The following individuals are ineligible to participate in the Text RUGBY to give $5 and go into the draw to win! Competition:
a. Red Cross employees and their immediate family members;
b. Waratahs employees and their immediate family members;
c. Optus Prepaid customers;
d. Any person under the age of fifteen (15) who does not have express permission from a parent or guardian.