Learn how a partnership with Australian Red Cross can enhance your organisation.
Talk to a member of our Business Partnerships team today. Find out how we can tailor a partnership in the not for profit space with your organisation that meets your objectives and delivers tangible outcomes to optimise return on investment.
A non-profit partnership with Red Cross achieves:
- a strategic national partnership that delivers on your business, brand, and community objectives to support vital humanitarian projects in Australia or overseas
- expanded media exposure and community recognition by aligning with one of the most trusted and respected brands in Australia and the world
- opportunities to develop cause-related marketing programs that directly impact sales and bottom line profit
- delivery of corporate social responsibility objectives via a partnership based on the alignment of shared values
- exposure of your brand and products to a wide supporter base via leveraging unique Red Cross above- and below-the-line channels including direct marketing, media, social media, digital marketing and above the line. Plus you could have access to Red Cross expertise to develop bespoke campaigns.
- motivated and engaged staff via national employee engagement strategies and volunteering opportunities. Your organisation can see and experience the outcomes of your charity investment.
- official status as a Red Cross partner providing public recognition and appreciation of your organisation's support
- personal support from a dedicated Account Manager to deliver a tailored partnership (major partners).
Within a Red Cross charity partnership, corporate partners can support a specific program or area of interest, or the wider work of Red Cross helping vulnerable people every day.
Learn more about our business partnerships program
Talk to the Red Cross Business Partnership team and we can tailor a partnership to meet your needs. Email us or phone 029229 4146.