Everyday newsletter sign up competition 2016
To be eligible to participate in the Everyday Newsletter sign up Competition (the Win a corporate box or VIP dug out passes to a Waratahs match) you must satisfy these Terms and Conditions, including the Eligibility Criteria, set out below.
"We/Australian Red Cross/Red Cross/Promoter" means Australian Red Cross Society ABN 50 169 561 394. Address: 155 Pelham Street, Carlton VIC 3053, Phone: 03 9345 1800, Website: www.redcross.org.au. Charity Mail Number: 10100009.
"Waratahs match or Event" means the match on Friday 18 March where NSW Waratahs will play NZ Highlanders at Allianz Stadium at 7:40pm.
"Corporate box" means a corporate box at Allianz Stadium that seats 12 people and is uncatered.
"Dug out passes" means passes to seats within the players' enclosure, behind team benches at Allianz Stadium. These passes do not allow access to the tunnel or field. "You" means the person who registers to sign up as a new subscriber to the Everyday Newsletter
"Register/Registering/Registered/Registrant" means completing the registration process for the everyday newsletter - http://redcross.org.au/sign-up-to-our-newsletter-competition.aspx
Terms and Conditions:
1. There are 2 prizes (Incentive Prize(s)) to be won by 2 registered newsletter receivers. First prize consists of:
a.) Use of 1 (one) corporate box for the match on Friday 18 March. Also including 4 x match day program vouchers and 2 x parking vouchers (value $1,500). Food and drink purchased in the stadium may be consumed in the corporate box. Any person in the box under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult/guardian.
Second prize consists of:
b.) 4 x Dug out passes to the match on Friday 18 March. Food and drink cannot be consumed in these seats.
2. Incentive Prizes RRP $1,900
3. Only one Incentive Prize may be won per Registrant
4. An Incentive Prize (or any part thereof) cannot be redeemed, transferred or exchanged for cash or any other goods or services.
5. If any Incentive Prize (or part thereof)) is unavailable, Red Cross, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from an Australian regulatory authority.
6. Winners to be drawn at 12pm (midday) on Friday 11 March 2016 at the Australian Red Cross office - Level 4, 464 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 and will be notified within 2 (two) working days by phone, email and confirmation letter by Australian Red Cross.
7. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Incentive Prize a second draw will take place at Australian Red Cross office - Level 4, 464 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000 on 16 March 2016 at 12pm (midday). The winner will be notified within 2 (two) working days by phone, email and confirmation letter by Australian Red Cross.
8. Red Cross and its employees, contractors and agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection the use of any Incentive Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). This is a strict condition for the acceptance of any Incentive Prize.
9. The winner indemnifies Red Cross against any liability sustained or incurred by us as a result or consequence of your use of the Corporate box or the Dug out passes, except to the extent that we are responsible for the liability.
10. Red Cross may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time prior to midnight 10 March 2016. Upon amending Terms and Conditions we will re-post them on redcross.org.au/waratahs. Registrants will be bound by the amended Terms and Conditions from that time.
To be eligible to participate in the Win a corporate box or VIP dug out passes to Waratahs match Competition:
1. You must sign up to the monthly newsletter - http://redcross.org.au/sign-up-to-our-newsletter-competition.aspx
2. You must be a resident of NSW, Australia.
3. The following individuals are ineligible to participate in the Win a corporate box or VIP dug out passes to Waratahs match Competition:
a. Red Cross employees and their immediate family members;
b. Waratahs employees and their immediate family members;
c. Any person under the age of fifteen (15) who does not have express permission from a parent or guardian.