By promoting the Tropical Cyclone Winston Appeal in your community, you can help Red Cross provide urgent humanitarian relief to thousands of families and communities affected by the strongest tropical cyclone ever to hit Fiji.
Encourage people you know to donate to the Tropical Cyclone Winston Appeal.
- Red Cross has launched the Tropical Cyclone Winston Appeal to provide humanitarian support to the people and communities affected by the devastating category 5 cyclone.
- You can make a tax-deductible donation at redcross.org.au or by calling 1800 811 700.
- Cyclone Winston is the strongest recorded cyclone in Fiji's history.
- It left a trail of devastation, with dozens confirmed dead and hundreds of homes destroyed on the main islands.
- More than 8,000 people have sought refuge in evacuation centres.
- Red Cross has been responding to the disaster since the weekend the cyclone struck, with emergency teams conducting assessments and distributing relief supplies, and volunteers helping people in evacuation centres.
As at 24/2/2016.
Print these posters as A3 or A4 and put them up in your local area, perhaps in the local library, town hall or shops.
Download the poster.
Encourage people on social media to support the appeal.
Choose an image:
Facebook, Instagram, Google + and LinkedIn:
Please support Red Cross' appeal to help people recover from Fiji's worst-ever cyclone. Red Cross teams are helping families in evacuation centres and distributing relief goods, starting the long road to recovery after the country was devastated by Cyclone Winston then battered by gale-force winds, heavy rains and flooding. If you can donate, please do: http://rcau.org/YIVRW
Please support @RedCrossAU #CycloneWinston appeal today: http://rcau.org/YIVTG
Download and copy this image for use in your personal email signature.
Link the email signature button to this page http://rcau.org/YIVXt